Chapter 116- Written by K

"Goji, we need to find Taron before something like this happens to her," Harp declared quietly. Her voice quivered as the words left her mouth. She couldn't bear the thought of losing another very close friend. One was enough already today. Tears ran down her face as she thought about Taron and the agony she might be going through right now. She wiped the tears away on the back of her now-spotted paw.

Godzilla huffed quietly. "I realize that, Harp," he murmured quietly as he watched the waves of the ocean.

"Well you know, this whole thing could have been easily avoided had you allowed him back into your life," Harp said, her ear twitching. Her voice didn't raise in the slightest. It was simply a statement that was shared between two close friends, not between a King and his second-in-command.

Godzilla rolled his golden eyes in annoyance. "Not you too," he muttered grumpily. Harp sighed heavily.

"Yes me too, Goji," Harp scolded with a hiss. "Listen, just until we find Taron, please put everything behind you. Just... just forget about it for right now. Hey, who knows? Maybe you'll end up liking them in the end..." With that said, Harp stood up and pranced over to comfort her mate and queen.