Chapter 93- Written by A

"Goji, have you maybe considered they don't want to be found?!" Mothra hissed, following her king out of their shared cave. Godzilla cringed at the angry tone in her voice. She clearly wasn't happy with anything he was doing. Turning around, he explained, "I have to find them Mothra, you know I do."

"I know..." Mothra mumbled softly with a heavy sigh. The moth kaiju bowed her head in silence. She knew she couldn't change the king of the monsters' mind. He was determined to keep the planet safe from harm, even if the potential harm came from their friends.

A gentle hand rested on her shoulder. Mothra looked up into the golden eyes of her one true king. Staring right back into her blue ones, Godzilla rumbled quietly, "Trust me, I don't like this either. And I'm hoping I don't find any trouble. You understand, right? I have to do this." Nodding her head, Mothra chirped, "If it helps, trying concentrating on the connection between you and the other Titans, like what I do."

"I'll try," Godzilla promised as he entered the water. He waved his tail to Mothra before swimming away from the island. His dorsal plates sliced through the waves like a claw through flesh. Keeping close to the surface, the king of the monsters decided to try that trick Mothra always used. Closing his eyes, he concentrated, searching for Harp first. It took some trial and error but he thought he might've found something. A small glimmer of hope perhaps.

Trusting his gut, Godzilla turned sharply south.