Chapter 132- Written by K

Harp flew next to her mate, trying to keep up with the distance their impressive wingspan created. As usual, a storm raged around the two bodies, causing mayhem in the surrounding areas. It slowed Harp slightly, but she was determined to keep up.

The left head, San, focused on their little partner as she soared beside them, pumping her feathery wings several times a minute to keep up.

Being the observant one of the brothers, San noticed it first before reporting his findings to his two higher-ups. San noticed how the female was slower than before. Before when? He couldn't say, but he knew she was slower. She was also less limber. Her belly looked slightly bigger and rounded, though he couldn't tell if it was the thick fur or her stomach.

San focused on her breathing for a moment, due to how he could now clearly see she was struggling to keep up. It was far more labored than it should have been. San turned towards Ichi. "I think we should slow down or stop at the nearest island," San suggested.

Ichi briefly flicked his red eyes to his brother before turning his attention back to flying. "Why?" Was Ichi's response.

"Harp doesn't seem healthy," San said. That grabbed Ichi's full attention, and without hesitation, landed on the nearest island to them.

The two titans settled on the beach's sand. The storm in the sky calmed down and made way for the bright sun. Harp laid on her side and stretched out. San watched as she did that, taking in how her belly was round. It wasn't her fur. "Why'd we stop?" Harp asked.

"You are ill," Ichi said shortly. He much preferred checking her for wounds or other factors that may have caused the illness. He sniffed around her fur, mostly getting nostrils full of hair and fruity smells with a hint of rain, but when he approached her belly, he smelled something different. It smelt like them and raging female hormones. "What's that?" he asked Harp. His brothers followed his lead and smelt at her belly, San giving a quick lick of affection.

"Ghidorah, that's your child."