Chapter 2- Rewritten by A (Original chapter written by K)

Rising ominously from the depths of the ocean, Godzilla spied Isla de Mara up ahead. Its volcano loomed over the rest of the island and the sea surrounding its shores. By his side was Taron. He had requested for her to come along for two reasons. One, he thought he might need some assistance if Rodan decided to make things more difficult in this kind of situation. Two, he wanted to help the bird of prey build up her self esteem a little bit. Just being a good ol' friend and all.

Now, why the heck was the King of the Monsters heading straight towards Rodan's cozy little secluded home of Isla de Mara when there was the possibility of Ghidorah being alive?

When Mothra had told him that Ghidorah was still alive even after being obliterated to oblivion, Godzilla was furious. Coming to the conclusion that Rodan might have something to do with this, the overgrown lizard practically stormed out of the cave. Ordering Taron to come with him while he told Harp to keep an eye on little baby Mothra who desperately wanted to either come along or force him to stay with her, he dove right into the ocean and set route for Isla de Mara. Now here he was, staring with narrowed eyes towards the volcano that the Fire Demon lived and hibernated in for who knows how long.

He was ready to kick butt if he needed to.