Chapter 17- Written by A

Squinting to see at this point, Taron trembled. The hurricane created by Ghidorah was growing by the second. And so was his anger. The large bird of prey was afraid. She wanted to fly next to Harp, to feel more safe. However, Harp was far out front and Ghidorah, strangely, was flying close to her. So instead Taron kept flying at her own pace.

All of the sudden, a large bolt of lightning flashed a little too close for Taron's liking. Screeching in fear, she swerved to the left and inadvertently bumped into Rodan, knocking them both out of the stormy sky. They went tumbling towards the raging ocean.

Scared for her life, Taron clung to Rodan's chest. She didn't even notice that she had done that. But he did. The Fire Demon was very surprised. He didn't have time to linger on the shock. If he didn't do anything right now, they were going to crash into the sea. Thinking quickly, he spread his wings.

Her cool blue eyes squeezed tightly shut, Taron was trembling like a little leaf. It wasn't until she felt a loud and steady heartbeat when she realized she wasn't dead. She slowly opened her eyes to find herself face to face with Rodan. Her level of anxiety increased significantly when she saw how close they were. She was actually clinging to his chest.

"Sorry..." Taron mumbled. Releasing her hold on Rodan, she resumed flying after Harp and Ghidorah. The King of the Skies followed her, praying no one saw what happened. All the while, the hurricane raged nonstop.