Chapter 89- Written by A

"Do we have any protocols for this kind of thing?!" Mark exclaimed. He was losing his mind over this, running around back and forth asking everyone what they were supposed to do in situations like this. Ilene chased after him, trying to calm him down. It was not an easy task though.

"Not gonna lie, I thought they would be bigger," Rick remarked. Sitting on her nest, Taron allowed the humans to get as close as they would like while keeping one eye on them. She trusted them to not harm her or her three eggs. But she wasn't going to take any chances. So she simply watched.

"What do you think they'll look like?" Sam murmured, scratching his chin thoughtfully. Doing the same exact thing beside him as they stared at the nest, Madison shrugged her shoulders as she answered, "Don't know. They could either look like their mom or their dad."

"Speaking of which, here comes Big Daddy now," Diane announced. At that moment, Rodan entered the cavern. A humpback whale calf hung from his beak. Setting it down, he went up and nuzzled Taron lovingly. Returning the favor, the phoenix pulled herself up to her feet and approached her meal. In the meantime, Rodan took her place, sitting down on the nest to keep the eggs warm. Dragging the whale closer, Taron happily shared the food with her mate.

With everyone else focused on the Titan couple and their three eggs, no one noticed one Monarch scientist exiting the room, dialing a number on their phone...