Chapter 119- Written by A

"So, how are the eggs?" Alan asked as he strode over to Dr. Orlon. The doctor was down on his knees before one of the three. It easily towered over both, approximately five humans tall. Looking up from where he had been taking notes, the doctor bit his lip as he murmured quietly, "They're doing fine. They're just cold."

"I'm sorry, come again?"

"They're cold."

"What do you mean they're cold?!"

"I mean they're cold."

"I get that! You've said that three times by now!"

"Would you like me to get a huge neon sign?"

"These are the offspring of two Titans who dealt with fire. How can they be cold?!"

"Just because they were from Titans of fire doesn't mean they're gonna keep themselves warm."

"You also have them in probably the world's largest incubator!"

"Apparently, that's not enough."

"Well, what do you suggest?!"

"I suggest we get the parents to keep them warm."

"Oh that's a great idea. Last I checked, I fired your poison filled missile into the sire and I got a call this morning that he's out of the picture. Titanus Rapta no doubt knows that he is dead and will most likely kill us all if she finds us touching her eggs, even if we are trying to bring them to her!"

"Well, you better come up with something before these eggs die," Dr. Orlon pointed out. Practically growling, Alan stormed out of the room to leave the doctor to do his business. Little did they know that their base was being closely watched by two groups. One with Titans. The other with agents of Monarch.