Chapter 18- Rewritten by A (Original chapter written by K)

"Pardon me for asking but do you think you can back off a little?" Harp snarled at Ghidorah. She was getting sick and tired of the rain that he - or was it they? - were causing. The griffin had lost track of how many times she had almost been struck by lightning. Also, she was soaked to the skin at this point.

"Why should we?!" Ni hissed, baring his sharp fangs at Harp. His older brother Ichi glared at him before he remarked, "We can do whatever we want whenever we want and there is nothing you can do about it! Besides, we just wanna get this meeting over with."

"Guys," the youngest brother San chimed into the conversation, "We're here."

Looking up and squinting, Harp sighed in relief when she saw the island up ahead. She could finally get out of this hurricane weather that Ghidorah was causing. She pushed herself to go faster. The One Who is Many followed suit. Landing on the sandy beach about three seconds before Ghidorah did, Harp looked up to find Godzilla and Mothra waiting for them. She bowed before the royal couple. In the meantime, Ghidorah muttered, "Godzilla..."

"Ghidorah..." Godzilla growled.

"Oh boy..." baby Mothra squeaked worriedly.