Chapter 97- Written by A

"It's about time I found you two," Godzilla growled, glowering down at the bowing Ghidorah and Harp. His brain was still trying to process the idea of them being mates. Was that even legal?!

"If I might ask, my king," Ichi rumbled, spitting out the last part. God it disgusted him saying that but he had to play his cards right. Harp and his two brothers watched the middle head as he continued with his question, "What are you going to do with us?"

"We'll be holding a trial," Godzilla muttered, "And your actions will decide whether or not you shall live. Both of you." With that, he led the way.

———

Groaning in pain, Rodan blinked his eyes open. Everything in his body was screaming out in agony. Dazed, he stared up at the rocky ceiling, wondering what the heck happened. Then everything came rushing back in.

"Taron!" Rodan shrieked, sitting upright. He instantly regretted his decision when another jolt of pain rushed through him. Something was wrong with him. Daring to look down, the Fire Demon found himself staring at an angry ragged hole in his chest. Molten lava blood was getting all over the place.

There was also no sign of Taron or the eggs.

"I need help..." Rodan rasped. Heaving himself up to his feet, he repeated to himself, "I need help." He knew he needed help from the other Titans. Taron was gone, so were his eggs, and he was currently bleeding out all over the place. Praying he had enough strength, he set off to find Godzilla.