Chapter 9- written by A

"How in the world did I end up in this mess..." Rodan questioned himself as he soared over the vast ocean, searching for a meal. Not for himself but for the left head of Ghidorah that he was babysitting.

After rescuing San from the clutches of the humans, Godzilla had immediately called a meeting. All the Titans gathered at the meeting cave and no doubt they were all shocked to see Ghidorah, or what was left of Ghidorah, alive. Obviously he wasn't well but he was unfortunately alive.

Rodan also had to go to the meeting and he hated every bit of it. A second after he entered the cave and he received a multitude of hateful glares, cold shoulders and death threats. The Fire Demon imagined San had gotten more than what he did but everyone hated Ghidorah's guts, even if he was merely a head at the moment. Rodan knew many of these Titans and some were actually his closest friends. But that all changed in the aftermath of the Battle of the False King. Now everyone hated him as much as they hated the One Who is Many, maybe even more. And no one despised the One Born of Fire more than Godzilla, the King of the Monsters himself.

And as if the meeting wasn't bad enough. After stating that Ghidorah would be given one final chance of redemption, Godzilla decreed that Rodan would be responsible for taking care of the left head. Neither one of them was pleased. San didn't want to be looked after by anyone and Rodan didn't want to be Ghidorah's babysitter. The Fire Demon blamed the Death Song of Three Storms for all the misery he had to go through with each passing day of his life since the conclusion of the Battle of the False King. He wanted nothing to do with the invasive species.

And yet here he was fishing for San.

Swooping down towards the water with open talons, Rodan snatched a large humpback whale from the ocean. The aquatic mammal secured, the massive prehistoric reptile headed back towards his island home where San was waiting for his dinner. The left head didn't want to be near Isla de Mara and the humans who tortured him. He also didn't like his dinner being late. Seeing how low the sun was in the sky, the Fire Demon huffed and grumbled, "Now I'm in for it..." Already imagining how mad Ghidorah's left head was gonna be, he urged himself to fly faster towards his volcano home and the unwanted guest.