Chapter 171- Written by A

While Godzilla took out most of the ground forces, Ghidorah worked on those that were airbourne. And they were doing a pretty good job. It wasn't long until they destroyed all of the metal birds, big and small. Diving down to help the King of the Monsters clear out the ground forces, Ichi suddenly had a bad feeling crawling up and down the length of his spine. And by the looks of it, he wasn't the only one. His brothers seemed to have the same feeling. Glancing over at his older brothers with a worried look on his face, San mumbled quietly, "Where's Harp?"

"Hold on, we'll find her," Ichi reassured San. Breaking through the storm clouds they had formed with their wings, they got a good look of the battlefield. Their throats glowing a bright yellow, they fired their gravity beams down upon the armored bugs. Looking around for more enemies, Ni spotted something familiar in the distance.

Harp's tail.

"Guys! She's over here!" Ni cried. Following his gaze, Ichi sighed in relief when he saw their mate's tail waving around. Ghidorah went over to Harp to see if she needed any help. In the meantime, Godzilla had just finished off some of the armored bugs when he heard someone approaching. He turned around to see who it was.

Anguirus and Kong.