Chapter 28- Rewritten by A (Original chapter written by K)

Taron quickly went straight to Harp with the information that Rodan had just given her. It was the first thing she could think of since Harp was very intelligent and would most likely know in this situation. Plus, Taron couldn't tell Godzilla at all. If he caught wind of what was going on, Rodan would be killed for sure.

Harp sighed and turned her head from Taron to Rodan. He nodded his head as if to confirm what Taron told her. "Well..." Harp muttered in thought, "That certainly isn't very good," she finished.

She paced around in front of her own home which happened to be a large redwood tree big enough for the Griffin to nest in. "We have to find them. We don't know what kind of chaos they'll cause now that they're released," Taron said.

"Also keep it from Godzilla," Rodan said quietly as if the large lizard was right behind him. Harp and Taron both nodded.

"Which way did they go?" Harp asked. Rodan used a talon on his wing in order to point to the West. "Then I'll head that way. Taron you can scope out the South. Rodan you look East. All of us can cover the North then," Harp stated, taking control of the situation as she usually did.

Nodding, all three titans set off in their search for The One Who Is Many.