Chapter 175- Written by A

Limping a little as he crawled up the incline, Rodan realized he must've rested longer than he wanted. The battle was already over. Huffing grumpily at that, he got to the top just as Godzilla came over. The King was about to open his mouth but the Fire Demon interrupted, "No, I do not need a ride. I wanna hold onto whatever dignity I have left."

"I was actually gonna say that we need to hurry. You can fly, right?" Godzilla asked. He could see blood the color of glowing embers dripping down slowly from the wound on Rodan's left flank. Spreading his wings and taking to the air with ease, the massive prehistoric reptile asked, "Does this answer your question?"

"Let's get out of here guys! You can hug it out later!" Harp called out. She smiled in satisfaction when she saw the looks on their faces. First it was shock, then horror and then disgust as both males cried, "No way! That's not happening!" Godzilla quickly dove into the ocean while Rodan climbed higher into the sky.

"We need to hurry," Mothra suddenly trilled with a gasp, "I think Taron might be in trouble."

---

"Kids, play nice," Taron ordered. All three of her children and Halcyon were awake and playing around in the nest just like any youngster would. She just wanted them to take it easy since she had found an egg on the island. It kinda reminded her of a Mothra egg but she knew that the Queen was in her larva stage right now. Yawning, she curled up around it just as she heard a loud crack. Jolting awake, she watched as the egg hatched.

Staring at the five little newborns that crawled out in awe, Taron muttered, "Oh no... they didn't..."