Chapter 10- Rewritten by A (Orignial chapter by K)

There was a fierce roar and a loud screech followed by gnashing teeth, a whack and a thud. His lips peeled back to reveal his sharp and newly mended fangs, San hissed, "You're late!" Laying on the rock floor after he had been whacked against the wall by Ghidorah's growing wing, Rodan grumbled, "Hunting was hard. Be grateful I managed to bring you something..." The Fire Demon let out a shriek of pain when San brought his wing back and whacked him again. Crashing against the interior of the volcano once more, Rodan spat out some blood before taking refuge upon a rock ledge too high for San to reach. In the meantime, the left head tore into the whale carcass.

This has been what life was like for both of the Titans for the past week. Something happened that would cast a spark and ignite a ferocious argument between the two. It could be caused by anything, from Rodan being late with food to a fly simply bothering San while he was trying to take a nap. Anyways, a quarrel would break out and the two Titans used words, claws, teeth, rocks, anything that could be used as a weapon. Blood was often drawn. Even though he had only recently grown his left wing and torso, San was still a formidable fighter. He just couldn't move as fast as his opponent Rodan. In an almost dead silence, the pair glared at each other.

Gnawing on a rib bone he had polished off, San heard something moving above. Instantly on alert, he glanced up at Rodan. The Fire Demon had been cleaning a bite wound on his shoulder when he heard the noise too. Both tipped their heads back towards the crater's entrance. Her body silhouetted by the moon behind her, Harp held a nuke in her beak. Crawling down into the volcano, she cautiously approached San and placed the nuke down in front of him. Retreating, she called over her shoulder, "Don't let that go to waste!"

Rolling his eyes as he watched the fluffy griffin take to the night sky, San took the nuke in his mouth and swallowed it whole.