Chapter 5- Written by A

Jumping with fright, Taron backed off a little. Gasping for air, Rodan croaked, "Que diablos amigo?! Got a problema or something?!" He was swiftly silenced by a fierce growl from Godzilla. His golden eyes narrowed to thin slits, the King of the Monsters tightened his hold on the One Born of Fire's throat as he snarled threateningly, "I'm gonna ask this question one time. Where is Ghidorah?"

"Que?" Rodan asked, confused.

"Answer the question in English!"

"Would you like me to speak in your native tongue of Japanese? Alright then, here goes nothing."

"Rodan, wait-"

"Ittai nani ni tsuite hanashite iru no?!"

"Well done," Taron complemented Rodan on his fluency and pronunciation. A bit surprised by the praise, the Fire Demon dipped his head to the bird of prey and replied, "Thank you chica." Taron shuffled her foot nervously while she blushed slightly. Rodan, in the meantime, didn't get to say anymore as Godzilla continued tightening his grip like a boa constrictor. The overgrown lizard bellowed, "Where is he?!"

"I don't know! And why are you even asking?! He's dead, remember?" Rodan squeaked, his air supply being cut off. His red face was slowly turning blue from lack of oxygen. Raising one eyebrow, Godzilla looked the other Titan dead in the eye. He held the glare for about a minute or so longer before he huffed and dropped Rodan on the ground. Taking a huge gulp of air, the Fire Demon collapsed on his back and just laid there coughing. Crossing his arms, the King stared down at him as he rumbled, "But Mothra said that Ghidorah's signal was coming from here. You haven't seen any sign of him since you exiled yourself from the rest of us?"

"Technically, I'm secluding myself. Also, tell the Queen I'm happy she's returned since she's the one thing that makes you happy in life these days. And lastly, it's just been me on this island," Rodan pointed out. Scratching his throat thoughtfully, he murmured, "However, I have seen these humans coming in and out of that shack over there." Before Godzilla could ask where it was, the Fire Demon gestured with one claw towards the left.

There was a little shack, just like he said.