Chapter 98- Written by K

Harp didn't quite agree with Godzilla's need for a trial, but nevertheless she followed her king into the familiar cave where they held all their meetings. Everyone was there gathered around and waiting for the trial to begin.

Harp was always the one observing the trials. Never had she been prosecuted by it before. It was quite scary, having all the titans staring at her. Their stares didn't last long as Godzilla started the trial. "Thanks for coming, everyone. We have a bit of an odd trial today," Godzilla muttered. "One of my most trusted colleagues is mated to Ghidorah and wants him to live."

"He hasn't even done anything to you or really anybody since their resurrection," Harp stated, hoping that Godzilla would simply find the logic in her words. The only time they were nasty was when they first captured her, but that was a long time ago.

Harp was going to continue, but then she dropped to all fours and lowered onto the ground. Her head hurt so suddenly. She put her front paws over her head to try and stop the pain. It felt like little electric eels swimming along her brain, sending jolts of pain through her.

"Harp, I need help now! Please hear me!"

It was Taron's voice. Just as the pain came, it went away suddenly. She sighed and lifted her paws off her head. It was only then did she notice three golden heads watching her curiously with worry in their red eyes. "Godzilla, my king, Taron is in serious trouble."

Just then a crash at the entrance echoed through the cave.