Chapter 118- Written by K

"Listen, I know it's a hard time and all, but I'm ready to tear through some humans," Harp's demeanor went stone cold, nearly mimicking Ichi's usual expression. She watched as every Titan agreed in their own way, but their spirits were not high. Low spirits could be a hazard walking into a fight even if they were pathetic humans.

"But- but it's over..." Anguirus muttered.

Harp lifted a furry eyebrow. "I'm sorry but did you just say over?" It was Godzilla's turn to lift a brow. She was definitely starting to embrace the military part of being second-in-command. Angurius nodded. "Over? Oh no, my dear friend. Nothing is over until we decide it's over. Was it over when the humans drugged and nearly killed me? Hell no! And it isn't over now either! When the going gets tough... the tough gets goin'! Who's with me?"

A chorus of battle cries rang through her sensitive ears, forcing her to pull them down against her head. A grin formed on her face before turning to her King.

He was quiet for a while, not moving. He held Harp's expectant gaze for more than half a minute before looking at other titan's expectant gazes. He shut his eyes and sighed.

A new fire glowed bright in the amber-colored eyes. It was a fire a kin to determination and strength. "Let's do this." He said.