Chapter 47- Written by A

"Wait up! I ain't as young as I look, chica!" Rodan shouted. He was flying as fast as he could. But Taron was faster and more energetic. Hovering on the wind, the large bird of prey called out teasingly, "What's the matter? Can't keep up, old timer?"

"Oh, now you gone done it chica," Rodan remarked. Catching up, he playfully bumped into her. In response, Taron returned the playful gesture by tackling him. The pair crashed down on the deserted beach of a nearby island. Pinning the Fire Demon on the sand, Taron held her head high triumphantly. Giving in, Rodan laughed and commented, "Well done chica! Now can you let me up please? Sand is getting under my scales."

"Of course," Taron replied. True to her word, she hopped off of Rodan, allowing him up. Rolling back over onto his feet, the Fire Demon gave himself a vigorous shake. Most of the sand fell off. But he could tell some were stuck, especially in his chest wound he received from Mothra. That was gonna be a pain to get out. Stepping forward, Taron asked politely, "Need any help?"

A gunshot rang out.

Screeching in pain, Taron collapsed onto the sandy beach. There was something imbedded in her throat. She had been shot by some kind of projectile. Glancing to her left, she could see it, a stick coated in her blood. It was attached to a weird linked vine. The other end was attached to an object humans used to cross oceans. Speaking of humans, there were many. And they were shooting more projectiles.

His blood boiling in anger, Rodan let out a thundering roar. The humans seemed to stop in their tracks, like they had just realized they made a grave mistake. Snapping the linked vines in half, the massive prehistoric reptile shrieked, "Get out of here Taron, go!" Turning back to the humans, he attacked them with talons, wings and fire.

"I'm not leaving you here alone!" Taron shouted. With that statement, she joined the fight. Her entire body was engulfed in flames so hot it melted the sticks the humans had shot her. The two fire based Titans fought side by side against the humans. The survivors soon realized this was a fight they could not win and returned to their water vehicles. However, they weren't on the water for long when they met a fiery demise of blue fire. Taron and Rodan slowly lifted their gazes.

Godzilla was there.