Chapter 6- Rewritten by A (Original chapter by K)

Alone in a dark and small human cave, San had never felt so lonely in his entire life. He was in a place where he hadn't a clue of where its location was. He was constantly surrounded by humans who would peel off his healed scales and draw blood from his body everyday. Well, he didn't even count as a body. He was nothing more than just a head, neck and the beginning of a pathetic excuse for a torso.

It was just remnants of him, nothing more.

Gazing up at a weird and fake looking sun in a rectangular shape that hung from the strange cave's ceiling, San often questioned how things had come to this. He and his brothers were the strongest creature in the entire universe. They should not have been beaten so easily by a bunch of puny humans, a silly little moth and the Weak King himself. That should not have happened. The odds had been in their favor for several reasons.

One, they had three heads, a clear advantage.

Two, they had a majority of the Titans answer their call.

Three, it was two against four once Rodan showed up and if somebody counted by heads and not bodies.

Four, they could fly.

Five, they were actually able to kill Mothra and injure Godzilla severely.

Six, they were far superior and more powerful than everyone else in the Battle of the False King.

And yet they had somehow stupidly lost. They had killed stupid Mothra yes but that was only because stupid Rodan had stupidly failed to do the stupid task. They obliterated her stupid butt to stupid ash, which then went on to stupidly land upon the stupid weakened Godzilla. Then the three headed dragon got stupidly distracted by the stupid Alpha Call coming from the stupid device that some stupid human was stupidly carrying while stupidly riding in a stupid mechanical human piece of stupid technology. Then they got their stupid butts obliterated by the stupid Weak King because his stupid Queen had rained her stupid ashes down upon his stupid being, giving him even more stupid power. Their stupid defeat was so incredibly stupid.

Yeah, let's just say San was not happy about the situation. And he wasn't even at the battle.

Well, not exactly. His mind was there but his head wasn't. This was the head that had been ripped off during the fight just off the shore of Isla de Mara. The one that went to the Battle of the False King, along with the rest of the body, had been obliterated to nothing. This was all that was left of the Death Song of Three Storms, just going through the painful process of regeneration. But San had confidence that his brothers would return. They were not one head. They were the One Who is Many.

They were Ghidorah.