Chapter 165- Written by A

Below ground, baby Mothra had no idea where she was. As far as she could tell, she was in some strange contraption built by humans. And they were the bad kind of humans. The moth larva wandered around in circles in her prison, hoping that help would come soon.

Just then, Mothra heard footsteps. Someone was coming. Turning her head, she saw a group of people come into the room. One was an older looking man who had a strong aura surrounding him. He had to be the leader of the bad humans. Sharing a few words with one of his cronies, he looked back at her. Mothra trembled as she gazed into his eyes.

Suddenly, she felt a stinging pain as her prison electrocuted her.

Standing on the island's beach with his worst enemy in the whole wide world, Godzilla was getting worried. Harp still wasn't back yet, Mothra still was missing and he was still alone on a beach with his mortal enemy Ghidorah. He didn't trust either one of the three heads. Swishing his tail anxiously, he murmured, "I hope she's okay."

"Don't worry, Harp will be okay- oh wait, you're talking about Mothra..." Ichi muttered when he got a glare from Godzilla. Ni snickered at his mistake while San was laughing his head off. Looking so done with their crap, Ichi raised their wings and whacked his brothers on the back of their heads. All of the sudden, Godzilla felt a huge spike in his connection with Mothra. She was in pain.

Growling as his eyes turned blue, the King of the Monsters made his way towards where he felt his Queen's signal.