Chapter 157- Written by A

"Stay in the cave Harp. This could get ugly..." Ichi ordered, his voice dropping to a low growl. Ni was baring his teeth as Godzilla came closer and closer to the island. San, unlike his brothers, was shaking like a leaf. It wasn't until Ichi whacked him with one of their tails when he found his backbone and hissed angrily at the King of the Monsters, who was now standing in the water a few yards away from the beach.

He didn't attack.

"I don't know what you want from us but you have five seconds to turn around and go back to your buddies..." Ichi threatened. To add more emphasis, lightning sparked around his mouth. Hiding in the cave with Halcyon under her, Harp peered out and watched. She was shocked by the sad and desperate look on Godzilla's face. Maybe he wasn't looking for a fight after all. Staring at the water, the King mumbled, "Ghidorah, Harp. I need your help."

"Our help?! What are you talking about?!" Ni snapped, his red eyes turning yellow. San, meanwhile, forgot that there was still a huge threat as he stopped growling and tilted his head in confusion. Ichi remained emotionless. Harp, like San, was baffled. She wondered what Godzilla needed help with. At that moment, Halcyon decided to run out into the open to greet their unwanted guest. Panicking, Harp rushed out and grabbed her son before Godzilla could see him.

But he did.

"I see you guys are starting a family together," Godzilla remarked, unusually calm. Harp was surprised he hadn't gone ballistic and try to murder Halcyon without any mercy. All three heads of Ghidorah were surprised by this too as Ichi murmured, "Uh... yeah... this is our son Halcyon..." Ni and San were shaking now, fearful of what Godzilla might do. Fortunately, the King did nothing as he repeated, "I need your help."

"You must be really desperate to come to us for help mate," Ni commented, hissing. Nodding in agreement with his brother, San piped up, "You could've gone to one of your friends like... I don't know... Rodan could help you." Ichi whacked San again, this time with his wing, while Harp saw sadness flash in Godzilla's eyes. Sighing softly, she quietly stepped forward as she asked politely, "What do you need help with?"

"It's Mothra," Godzilla replied, "The humans took her."