Chapter 70- Written by K

Harp was awoken to the sound of San sniffing behind her ear, as if he was checking to see if she was actually there. She pretended to sleep as she heard him gasp. She felt him move his head over towards Ichi's, who's head had migrated to laying on Harp's shoulder.

Ichi grumbled, startling Harp slightly as she felt the vibration of the action, blowing her cover. "Ichi, she's back," San muttered, nudging his brother again.

Harp finally opened her eyes as she felt Ichi's warmth leave her. The griffin picked her head up and turned to Ichi with a smile. "I'm back~" Harpp said in a sing-song voice.

By this time, Ni was awake too, roused by his brother's movements. He had expected an intruder but he got a pleasant surprise when he saw the intruder was Harp.

Without saying a word, each head wrapped around Harp's smaller, fluffier body. Purrs rumbled through each dragon's throat, to which Harp purred back. Ichi fixed her with a look. Harp raised a brow. Finally, the middle head of Ghidorah finally spoke. "Why did you return?" He asked.

"I belong here," Harp stated. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else without you fools," she chided playfully, licking the top of Ichi's head. Rather than speaking they stayed like that until they decided to go out hunting.