Chapter 169- Written by A

Swatting a giant metal bird out of the sky with his long tail, Godzilla blasted another one to pieces with his atomic breath. Huffing, he turned around and chomped down on a missile that was coming his way. It broke apart in his mouth, barely even hurting him. It felt like a tiny little sting.

"Hey, good news! I think Harp might've found Mothra!" Ghidorah shouted, flying past Godzilla. The King of the Monsters sighed in relief when he heard that. He prayed that his Queen was alright. If she died in this form, she would never come back. He couldn't bear the thought of living in a world without Mothra.

"Incoming!" Ghidorah's screech startled Godzilla. Whirling around, he saw a gigantic missile coming his way. The King of the Monsters was moving as fast as he could to avoid getting hit. However, he wasn't exactly the fastest Titan on land, only in water. And Ghidorah was too far away to help him. Luckily, someone else was there.

Moments before the weapon could strike him, Godzilla felt sharp talons digging into his back and pushing him forward. Tumbling down a slight incline, the King of the Monsters felt something fall down beside him. Up above, he could hear Ghidorah destroying whatever fired the missile. The overgrown lizard realized at that moment he hadn't been hit. He slowly turned his head to the left.

"Are you okay?" Rodan asked, panting. He had his right wing wrapped around him. With only his two feet and shaking left wing, the Fire Demon was struggling to hold himself up. Dreading the worst, Godzilla nodded his head before he asked, "You?" Glancing down at his side, Rodan muttered, "I've been better..."

"We need to get you out of here-" Godzilla declared the moment he smelled blood. It smelled a little different, more like lava. But it was blood alright and that meant that Rodan was bleeding. The King of the Monsters was quickly interrupted as the fire based Titan hissed, "Relax, it's not as bad as last time! I just need to rest a minute here. You go find your Queen."

"Be safe," Godzilla murmured, dipping his head to Rodan. Hoping that the Fire Demon would be okay and he wasn't just lying to make him feel better, the overgrown lizard headed up the incline to look for Mothra. He hoped that she was okay too.