75) "Room No- 411."

Start from the beginning

"Oh." He said in surprise, and opened the door displaying a grand bed with beautiful fabric work, a sit-out, a table with two chairs, an old but big TV, and a mini refrigerator.

"Great!" You yelled loudly, and let his hand go as you made a run for the bed. Without thinking you threw your shoes away from your feet, and pounced on the bed. Justin laughed at your actions, and shut the door, locking it before trying to do anything that involved you or the bed.

"Ahhh.." You sighed, as you clutched the pillows to your chest, squeezing it and holding it to yourself.

"Someone's enjoying the bed.." He said, removing his shirt and walking to you in his trousers.

"Oh, you have a pillow? I have a better one though." He argued, snapping his fingers and rolling his eyes at you. You laughed loudly, before you decided to answer him by saying "Oh really?! Show me then!". He huffed loudly, before plopping down next to you, and wrapping his arms around you, hiding his face in the crook of your neck, tickling you with his nose.

"This is my pillow. It's super warm, cuddly, and you wouldn't believe if I said it talked! And oh, it loves me." He said, putting on the cutest face he could have ever made.

"Aww, you're so cute! Why!?" You whined, pouting your lips.

"It's in the Bieber genes. Just you wait for our kid babe. He's going to have it too." He proudly said, making you go crimson.

"Oh my god! Are you blushing! What a miracle!" He cooed, once again grabbing your face in his hands for a kiss.

"I'm hungry babe." You said, putting your hand on his chest.

"Me too, I was hoping you'd say that although I just finished an entire pack of Doritos in the car while you drove half way here. More like, before I took my turn." He said, scratching his head innocently.

"Uh, wow. Alright then! Let's go get dinner, I'm dying." You exclaimed, before taking your jacket off the hook that hung by the door. He must've put it there when you threw it on the floor before running to the bed. You smiled, and waited for him to join you.

You both had your dinner at the restaurant downstairs, and had a great night of chatting and laughing heartily. This was exactly what you both always wanted to do. Enjoy each other's presence without an issue.

You guys were already back to the room and goofing around. You guys were playfully arguing about who Bella should have actually gotten married to in the Twilight series. You were team Jacob and he was team Edward. Just as you both were in the middle of a pillow fight, he excused himself to use the restroom as the hilariousness really got to his pants.

You were laughing your ass off, before you heard the radio turn on.

'Geez, this man is so weird. What's he doing there instead of being there in the bathroom?' You thought to yourself, as you hummed along to the song.

"Babe, is it okay if I switched this off? It's kinda boring." He asked, walking into the room.

"Yeah, you're the one who switched it on. So no probs." You spoke, as you settled underneath the covers.

"Umm, I thought you switched it on?" He said, with a cheesy smile on his face with his eye brows raised.

"Yeah yeah.." You sassed, blowing him a kiss and turning all your attention to the TV screen.

"Hi." He spoke formally, as he rested under the same cover as you.

"Well, hello." You spoke like he did, and turned to the TV again.

"May I?" He asked, opening his arms for you.

"You may." You proudly announced, and he took you in his warm embrace. His lips ever so softly kissed the skin on your neck, slowly developing into tiny bites after nibbles. Feeling his hot tongue lap at your skin, was like fuel on fire. You've been feeling excited since the beginning of the trip, and he didn't make it any better. He pressed his chest to yours, gliding his fingertips over your hips in an attempt to grasp and rip your top.