65

Life gives you a little just before bombarding you with mountains of bullshit

Life gives you a little just before bombarding you with mountains of bullshit. Vito Lombardi, easily the biggest asshole out of the Lombardi family was here.

" H-Hey Kaleb" Achille smiled wide before pulling into an unpleasant hug. Pulling away he grabbed ahold of my head and kissed both sides of my face causing a sickening sensation to form in my stomach.

" Hi" I spat wiping at my skin as he stepped away peering around the Langley's home.

" Kaleb" Vito extended a hand and I reluctantly grabbed ahold of it as we embraced in a hug. As far as Ghidorah was concerned I didn't hate Vito, he was a businessman through and through. He had an incredible talent to get the best deals from the black market and his reputation on the dark web frightened people so badly they couldn't make eye contact with the giant. But how he was as a genuine person, and how he treated Mia gave me justification to sit back and watch him get splattered by an on coming train.

Vito Lombardi is a business tycoon, a tyrant with more money than any of his sons could count. He is also the biggest asshole the planet has ever seen. With his hand on the back of my head he leaned in close.

" How are you holding up? You doing alright?"

I nodded. " I'm good "

Vito pulled away nodding with a grin on his face as he glanced at my neck where dark hickies lingered and then my shoulders. Mia once again left crazed red scratches across my shoulders and back. I wasn't even that rough this time but whenever I was inside of her, she seemed to lose her mind. Ellis was right in a sense Mia was a demon in bed, a succubus but she was mine.

A demon that had my soul but she was tame..  just for me and I would be lying if I said I didn't love it.

" Don't coddle the boy, Vito of course he's fantastic " Achille added in as he dropped onto the couch. " You look great, you've been buffing up I see" he gestured towards me. " I bet you could grate cheese with those abs"

Well... I'm officially uncomfortable.

" Do me a favor" Marco interjected. " Don't disrespect my ears like that again, that was fuckin disturbing "

Cassidy and Marco both let out a loud laugh as Vito grinned as I chuckled a little.

Awkwardly I rubbed my hands together.

"It's not that it's not good to see you Vito, but Tony didn't tell us you were in town" I mused nonchalantly as I glanced over at Marco who was texting furiously on his phone.

" That's because he doesn't know" Vito countered. " I'm tired of the phone calls demanding that I set up meetings with my enemy with no actual reasoning behind it. "

Just as I started to speak Marco caught my gaze with his eyes wide just as my phone buzzed in the pocket of the sweatpants that he lent to me.

Marko- he doesn't know Dad is alive.