13

A low hue of light covered the pale gray walls as the sunlight peeked in through the slivers in the heavy drapes

                             A low hue of light covered the pale gray walls as the sunlight peeked in through the slivers in the heavy drapes. Slowly my face rose and fell with Kaleb steady breaths and strong thumping heart. He didn't snore, he didn't make a sound while he slept and his arms never released from around me all night. Carefully I pushed off of him, just then his arms tightened around me and his dark lashes shadowed his eyes as they creaked open.

" Where do you think you're going?" His voice came out raspy and deeper than usual.

" I have to pee" I stated obviously.

He nodded grunting a response his arms loosening from around my waist. His soft dick slid out of me as I climbed off of him and as I stood on my shaky legs, my knees buckled.

Kaleb chuckled softly as I gasped grabbing ahold of the bed to keep myself from falling.

" Need some help?" A lazy grin spread across his face as he rose up onto his elbow.

" Shut up" I pouted as I hurried through the room, gripping every piece of nearby furniture until I made it to the door leading to the bathroom. Swiftly I closed the door and hastily ran to the toilet, smacking the seat down before sitting on top of it. As I relaxed relieving myself a smile spread across my face as a deep, insatiable pain throbbed between my legs.

Best sex of my life.

Quickly I cleaned myself and instead of heading back into the bedroom I turned on the shower and sniffed Kaleb very few liquid soap options.

The man desperately needed variety.

Choosing the lightest scented one I took it with me as I climbed into the shower. The thick washcloth still smelt of his skin and I still used it without a second thought.

_______________________

Wrapping a towel around myself I carefully  walked back into the bedroom only to find his once occupied space in the bed now empty. My eyebrows furrowed together and I quickly dried myself off then opened up his dresser drawer. Grabbing a plain white Tshirt and a pair of Kaleb's briefs I pulled them on before leaving out of the room in search for him. Running my hand along the wall in the hallway I listened for any sounds to tell where he was.

" K-"

Abruptly I stopped at the sudden low murmur of talking from the floor below. As I reached the end of the hallway I stayed out of sight.

" I thought only girls started glowing after a good fuck but look at you" a guy's voice laughed and Kaleb's low chuckle followed.

" I think it's only happens when the balls are actually empty"

They both started to chuckle again and it was then I recognized the other voice.

It was Jake.

" So are you going to keep beating around the bush or are you going to tell me who drained you"