74

In an instant dad stood to his feet, I could feel the rage radiating from him

     In an instant dad stood to his feet, I could feel the rage radiating from him. Leon and Luis immediately hurried to intervene. Leon grabbed ahold of dad's arm with one hand while Luis blocked his path.

" Tobias "Leon's tone was a threat.

Levi's smile grew and he started to look like the Grinch at dads hesitation.

"Tobias Langley, I never knew anyone that could cheat death like you. Though I'm not happy to see you alive. But it is good to see you are still Ghidorah's dog"

Silence filled the room and no one said a word as they anticipated dad's reaction. When a subtle chuckle was softly released, it quickly grew loud and my stomach dropped at the sound of Dad's deep baritone laughter. Any other situation I would have joined in but even with only being able to see the side of Marco's face. He was thinking the same thing. Swiftly Dad's arm lifted and his elbow jerked backwards before coming into contact with Leon's face with a hard slam. Completely stunned Leon staggered backwards just as the side of Dad's fist followed up. Before Leon had a chance to react Dad turned to Luis and his knuckles came into contact with Luis's chin from underneath. As his teeth made a sound click sound Dad's left hook collided with Luis's cheek, forcing his head to fiercely whip to the left. Nonchalantly Dad pulled Luis's gazed frame out of his way before grabbing a steak knife from the table and striding over to Levi. Viktor immediately jumped to his feet just as Dad flipped the blade in his hand. Quickly he jabbed the end of the handle in the center of Viktor's chest. His eyes immediately widened in panic just as the handle was jabbed at his throat. Gasping for air Viktor grabbed at his neck and Dad swiftly turned towards Levi. Grabbing ahold of his hair he shoved Levi's head to the table then flipped the blade in his hand before pressing the tip of the blade into the side of Levi's neck. During the whole ordeal Dad wore a smile on his face and as Dylan grabbed ahold of a blade himself Dad smiled at him like he was holding a butter knife and not a serrated one. 

" Don't be stupid" he smiled nodding at Dylan to put the blade down. He looked at Marco.

"You need to leave"

I knew Marco well enough that he wouldn't move and the smile began to fade from Dad's face.

" All of you.. NOW!"

His roar caused me to flinch and almost everyone aside from Leon and Luis began to hastily scuttle out of the room. Dylan, Marco and Viktor had to be forcibly dragged out and fortunately for Dario and I no one had noticed us yet so we now had a front row seat.

" What the fuck are you doing Tobias?!" Leon roared charging in his direction but as he got close Luis grabbed ahold of him from his hunched over position.