23

" What in the actual fuck is this" Nick spat angrily as he started over to Dylan. Swiftly Kaleb clasped Nick's shoulder pulling him back.

" Everyone calm down, the Bravata's are our guests. I do understand there's some hostile emotions but the Bravata's are here as allies instead of enemies" Mrs. Gianna stated sternly. " They graciously offered their services to assist with our current situation "

" We don't need your fucking help" Nick barked hatefully

"Nicholas I need you to sit down and be quiet" Leon said lowly, every syllable of the words he spoke dripped with physical restraint as his icy blue eyes appeared wild and full of anger.

You don't need to be here Nicholas" Mrs. Gianna spoke in such a tone that I couldn't tell if it was a threat or this is what she sounded like when she was being polite.

I watched as Nick's jaw flexed staring back at the woman. Mrs. Gianna held far more power than Nick did and he knew it.

" It is purely because that you and Kaleb are Ghidorah's future is the reason you are here. Ghidorah does not need anymore enemies so have a seat. Sii l'uomo che dici di essere"

In a subconscious trance I slowly looked over towards our uninvited guests. Dylan's mother blonde hair was pulled up in a glamorous bun at the top of her head. She looked exactly like a gangsters wife with the way her judgemental gaze didn't waiver from any face in the room. I couldn't help but notice how to clung to her husband's arm.

The entire time during their marriage her husband was chasing after my mother. The time between her pregnancies with Kira, Viktor and Dylan he wanted her and as soon his wife gave birth to Dylan he had my mother killed.

Dylan's sister Kira was even more posh than she looked in her photos and kept her nose high in the air as she gazed around unimpressed by the extravagance of George Russo's home. Looking away from Kira my gaze shifted to the scariest looking one of the bunch. Dylan's cousin Maxim, there was nothing about the guy to make me really believe this was the guy Dylan looked up to so much, out of all of his family Maxim was the name that was continuously mentioned, it was obvious that Dylan was much closer to his cousin than the rest of his family.

                         Maxim had been in our space less than 60 seconds and was already visually picking fights. The ugly deep scowl stayed imprinted on his face as he stared back at Haden for a few seconds too long before shifting to another face. Enzo, Nicholas and Kaleb, he already knew who the greatest threats in the room were..

Before I could dwell on the thought for too long my eyes immediately locked on the cosmic ballet of rich brown and sky blue that was Dylan's eyes. A familiar ache panged in my chest as my own emotions clashed so heavily in my mind that my head began to ache. He looked unexplainably handsome with a silk dress shirt molded over his broad shoulders, the defined cuts in his muscles left ripples through the fine fabric before being tucked into his pants. And while he did offer me a small smile but his eyes said something else as his eyes sweep around the room.