75

Present day

"What the fuck do you mean?! You don't know?!"

Tobias was pissed, no not pissed he was beyond livid and as his pace slowed as his gaze met mine I saw nothing but anger, and hate.

" I haven't seen Mia in almost two weeks" I admitted.

Swinging his arms Tobias looked towards my dad as he grabbed the bridge of his nose.

" Talk to your son"

" How is that possible? You said she was with you" Dad peered at me with a disappointed scowl on his face. Almost like he didn't know who I was.

" She was.."

" Until?"

" Until I told her about Angelica, she's pregnant" with a sigh I looked away from their heavy gazes.

" What?" Dad looked at me with wide eyes.

" When were you going to let the rest of us know?"

I couldn't look back at him because the truth was that I had no excuse and anything I said would only make things worse.

" Dad, I'm handling it"

" Really? Do you even know how to change a diaper? Kaleb a baby is a huge deal especially if you and Angelica intend on raising it"

" I doubt it's that difficult, dad. Tobias, just trust me-"

" Trust you?!" Tobias yelled before squatting in front of me. " My daughter is gone and the last person she was with was you!"

" August said she ran off to be with those mother fuckers" I spat trying to contain myself as my focus shifted to Corey and Michael who watched from afar. They were just as pissed as Tobias and how Corey was watching my every micro movement we would have been throwing fists already.

Michael scoffed with a bitter chuckle. " That was clearly a fuckin lie, " he gestured towards me and Nick. " Both of you dumb bastards are blinded by your own families bullshit, your cousin lied right to your face and you believed it"

With a deep breath I held my anger back as I reached up to my neck where Mia's ring hung from the leather strap around my neck.

"You don't know shit about my family"

" I know enough, racist, judgemental mother fuckers and I guess I can add stupid to the list too. If you really believed Mia was with us why didn't you call and ask me?"

"Last time I tried to ask you shit about Mia, you didn't answer. Why would I start that up again?"

" Kaleb " Marco held my gaze and I couldn't help but feel completely at fault with the exhausted look on his face. " What did August say exactly?"