47

My eyes fell low as he tangled his hand in my hair gently pulling my head back then placed a gentle kiss to the side of my neck

                         My eyes fell low as he tangled his hand in my hair gently pulling my head back then placed a gentle kiss to the side of my neck. A instinctual shiver ripped through my spine, all the way down to my toes. I no longer had control of myself and moaned loud as the euphoria possessed my entire body and soul. His breath blew against my ear as he panted, groaning in my ear with every deep penetrating thrust. His body demanded mine and I was too swept away in the limitless pleasure to refuse anything he wanted, I was under his spell.

He knew it too.

" I hate you" I moaned as another mind shattering climax ripped through me.

He didn't stop thrusting but only chuckled placing another kiss to the side of my neck.

" And I hate you" he replied huskily gripping my body tighter against his.

My walls clenched around him, and a croak escaped from the back of my throat. Desperately my fingers flexed painfully as I gripped the bed sheets. The sounds of our sweat covered skin colliding again and again was a unheard of symphony. My moans and screams echoing off of the walls were the tempo and his deep melancholic voice was the bass. The intense pleasure of his body inside of mine grew only more and more unbearable and I screamed as the orgasm rushed through me as if being held captive. The throbbing of his veins underneath the perfect skin of his unprecedented sized dick caused my whole body to silently beg and plead for mercy while demanding to punished. Kaleb understood and he didn't hold back as he gripped my supple skin with his rough hands. He thrusted harder, faster and as my wetness dripped out of me a sharp pain jolted through me causing me to pull away.

Kaleb's hands tightened.

"Don't run from it" he growled holding me in place.

" Kaleb-"

Swiftly his hands left my hips and pressed them against my back. The arch in my back deepened and my chest pressed flat on the bed. With his hands firmly on my back he leaned down towards my ear.

" Now you can't run, so be a good girl and take it"

With no hesitation he thrusted hard and fast as he slammed inside of me. His tip hitting my cervix and every agonizingly deep thrust sent a lethal mixture of pain and pleasure through my body. Struggling to keep my eyes open I began to shiver as I climaxed over and over again each one grew more and more intense. My eyes rolled back and a scream erputed from the depths of my chest.

"Ooh.. shit" he groaned blissfully and completely swept away in the unexplainable ballet of our bodies coming together as one but connecting on a level far deeper than skin deep. His soul was touching mine and like fire and ice I was fighting against his touch while at the same time craving him, begging for him.

Every part of me loved him.

Suddenly a low grumble came from Kaleb, it mimicked the growling of an animal as my walls clenched tightly around him once again. His strong fingers dug into my skin. Harder, faster, deeper my stomach seemed to fold in on itself as paralytic  pleasure washed over me just like powerful waves crashing onto a beach.