8

Painful thumping in my head seemed to radiate throughout my whole body as I shifted against the incredible softness underneath me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

    Painful thumping in my head seemed to radiate throughout my whole body as I shifted against the incredible softness underneath me. Rolling onto my side I cuddled the soft blanket against my face as I inhaled the intoxicating scent.

Italian cashmere.. I knew this scent. Immediately my eyes opened and I peered around the room. I wasn't at home.. as I took in the sight of the modern furniture and the scattered chaos, the familiarity screamed at me.

This was Nicholas Lombardi's bedroom. He was my boyfriend over a year ago and we had sex numerous times in this very bed. I loved him. He claimed he loved me.

He's a mafia boss's son.

He cheated on me.

He hurt me

Then he wouldn't leave me alone.

He was my first everything and there was something  about him that kept pulling me in.

I remembered everything.

Slowly I sat up as the room spun violently giving me a skull splitting headache. Grabbing my head I shut my eyes as I tried to soothe my overwhelmed nerves. Pushing the blanket  off of my legs I immediately noticed that I was no longer in my tethered dress. A oversized large Gucci t-shirt, obviously belonging to Nick adorned my body as well a pair of silky soft briefs...

I don't really think changing my underwear was necessary but I appreciate the thought.

They are comfortable.

Swinging my legs over the edge I stood shakily. Holding onto everything I could I walked through the room to the door. As I turned the knob I soon realized that it was locked. Clumsy I unlocked it and slowly pulled open the unfeasibly heavy door. As I stepped into the hallway I could hear loud talking from the floor below and I sternly headed in that direction. Gripping the railing I took my time to not fall as my vision continuously focused and unfocused. I don't know how long it took me but finally I reached the bottom of the long staircase just as a loud deep voice boomed in a argument.

" Are you fucking blind?!"

That was Marco's voice as another voice argued back the voices grew fainter like they were going farther and farther away.

Just as I started in that direction the heavy thud of someone's steps approaching caused me to stop. Immediately Dominic came into view walking away from the commotion. He ran a hand through his dark hair muttering to himself striding towards the front door. Just as he passed me he suddenly he looked up and came to an abrupt halt at the sight of me.

" Mia? You're supposed to be resting" he gently took ahold of my elbow to guide me back upstairs.

" No" my voice came out dry and hoarse sounding.

Hastily I snatched my arm away, and the room suddenly began spun again and before I could comprehend what was happening I could feel myself falling. Quickly Dominic's arms wrapped around me and held me up right.

(Unhinged) - Book 2 Of DyverCity जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें