28

                   Inhaling sharply a dull pain radiated from my wrist and I lifted my exhausted hand and placed my wrist it against the ice pack that laid on the rigidity shelve mounted to the wall. My knuckles were perfectly fine behind the brass knuckle but when my fist slipped across the slick blood my wrist snapped to the side. It was only a sprain and I didn't care, this needed to happen. My initial goal was just to break Vinny's jaw, but when the manic started to laugh I lost it but only for a bit before I stepped back letting Marco take over.

Sighing tiredly I looked at the clock across the room.

2:45am

Cassidy and Paris were still out partying and aside from them and us everyone was asleep. The scene unfolded as the noise mimicked the sound of wet meat being tenderized.

" Call it" Nick spat impatiently from the other side of the door. My eyes rolled as I looked down at Marco, sweat poured from his face as his fist crashed against Vinny's barely conscious face painfully whipping it to the side. We had to wait until everyone was asleep but even after Mia's stabbed a hole through Vinny's hand it wasn't enough for Marco or me. He was pissed that Mia hadn't told him, he was pissed about everything and now the opportunity had presented itself for him to release some rage.

We couldn't kill Vinny, that wasn't a option but he needed to be taught a lesson.

Lifting my wrist I started over to Marco.

" Come on" I grabbed ahold of his shoulder. With a huff Marco snatched away, as he straightened his spine, his eyes were wide and wild.

" It's enough"

" No it's not!" Marco barked angrily as he bounced anxiously on his feet. Whatever Marco released he still had plenty more of.
Scoffing Marco's glare shifted from me to Vinny as he leaned over.

" I ought to fucking kill you"

"You better not bro" Nick spat as he leaned into the doorway. Sighing frustratedly he shook his head. " He's still family "

" Fuck that and fuck you"

I paused as Nick immediately stepped into the room.

"Oh It's like that?"

" Fuck yeah it's like that" Marco spat angrily.

" The only reason I'm even here is for my sister. I knew she wouldn't want to go back with Raul, Milo is smart and he can handle himself but Mia.. she-" The hostile tone left Marco's words as he sighed frustratedly.

" Her mind isn't okay and you both know it's not "

A wet audible gurgle came from Vinny and instantly Marco's face twisted in rage as his attention snapped towards Vinny.

" Shut the fuck up!" He roared slamming his foot into Vinny's ribcage. With a painful whimper Vinny rolled onto his side as he curled into a ball. Marco leaned over him frighteningly with nothing but hate in his eyes.