33

YES MF'S I'M BACK AND IT'S A LONG ONE.

                         For the first time in forever I'm on the outside looking in at myself. When I look in a mirror, it feels like I'm looking through the window at a complete stranger.

I almost forgot what it felt like.. to be outside of my own skin.

I didn't miss it. I don't hate it either.

And it makes the explanation as why the feeling of shame and guilt is so much easier to cope with. Without so much as an goodbye to Kaleb I walked away from him. But I can't deny the nagging, longing to hear his voice, to lose myself in those eyes and to shiver involuntary with just a subtle touch. I miss him.. I more than miss him, I can't think of a stronger emotional word to describe how I feel. But when I think about him.. my chest hurts, a smile strains across my face as salty tears burn my skin. So many emotions piling on top of the others that it makes no sense with the fact that I haven't had any headaches. The wrenching, stabbing sharp pain that used to jolt through my skull had completely stopped since I came back home.

As tears fill the brim of my eyes I wipe them away and fight the urge to look at the ring still on my finger.

It's been weeks and I still can't get myself to take it off.        

I love Kaleb Giulio Amato more than I love anything in my life but I have to do this. My grandfather and Milo had been taken into protective custody due to all of the alleged rumors of the many high rollers taking out hits for his head. They wouldn't just come for my grandpa they'd come for Milo too, he was his heir. But I had no idea where they were and then there was Dylan. When focused it was almost like he was possessed or maybe he had been letting his dad get into his head again. He hurt Kaleb and he was coming for me, He was done waiting and regardless if I was willing or not I was going to be his. I had no idea how far Dylan would really go but the look in his eyes that day shook me to my core. He wasn't going to stop.  I wanted to just call him and ask what was he thinking but was probably the dumbest thing I could do. There was only a matter of time before Nick or Kaleb came looking for me. And I was sure the emotions they would bring were anger and worry but for two completely different reasons. Nick's reasons weren't reasonable while Kaleb's were.. I  betrayed him by leaving.

He was coming for me and it wasn't 'if' it was going to happen it was when.

Pulling every resource I had, I called the most reliable people I knew.

                Amber had already gotten us out of Italy and she was calling everyone in to try to figure what we could do. But there were a few of us that wouldn't come without a little push and with Michael's help we were pulling everyone back in.

We just arrived at our first stop.

" Are you sure, you are sure? "

"Michael" I unbuckled my seatbelt