60

It's still replaying in my head" Bri gushed happily as she swiveled back and forth on the stool.

Chuckling to myself I steadied my hand squeezing the pastry bag to release the icing.

" You are so toxic"

" Yeah but you love me"

"Bri's right though, it was badass and hot" Rodney chimed in stealing some icing from my cupcakes his finger. Bri giggled as I gave Rodney a dead panned expression.

"If you're going to be in here fuckin shit up, I'm going to need you to leave"

Rodney smirked as Bri threw her head back letting out a loud laugh.

"It's just icing, chill"

"Getting knocked out is just my fist connecting with your face, no"

With a smile Rodney raised his hand flipping me off until Bri swatted his hand down.

"Rodney has a point Mia, Nick was in there practically salivating, that girl he brought with him definitely hates you now"

" And? At least Jake's girl seems nice at least"

Bri scoffed. " Yeah thots are usually pretty friendly"

Letting out a laugh I sat my icing down. " You are so fuckin mean"

" It's true though but back to what we talking about before all the bullshit started happening. " Rodney interjected slyly.

" Oh no"

He tsked. " Come on Mia, Reese ain't doing business with Demetrius or those county bumpkins. This nigga name opens up doors, this could be big, huge for me"

" Or you could work at the shop with Legend"

" Don't even play like that, what I make in one day is what Legend makes in the shop in a week and that's if business is good"

Sighing I held his gaze. " I thought Needles was established, is that not enough"

" No" he pouted. " We don't have the greatest reputation and that's why a lot of people don't want to deal. Partnering with Reese can change all of that, plus everyone knows it's much harder to turn someone down when a pretty face is involved "

Just as I opened my mouth Rodney lifted his hand for me to stop.

" I'm not asking Bri, she's my girl but you Mia, you my nigga"

Bri sputtered as she laughed. " You had to say that the worse way possible"

" But I'm serious" he excused. " You already know you're a baddie, once he sees you're in business with me, he's going to want to be on with me too"

" Soo we would be tricking him?"

" Not a trick, but I would invite him out and just set it up so that you run into each other"