30

25 days

I have 25 days to figure how the hell I'm going to keep the Bravata's from taking Mia from me. Mia wouldn't go quietly that's for sure, she would put up a fight but I've never known Levi ever to reframe from laying his hands on a woman. While Mia dated Dylan she did seem happy and I never seen her flawless skin littered with bruises. But things can change, hell they have been changing and the fact that Dylan wasn't pleading with his dad to call it off spoke volumes.

He wanted Mia.

He wanted my girl, it was taking everything in me not to rage war. I could guess how he felt, practically every guy that looked into Mia's eyes fell in love with her. But there's no way I could sit back and let it happen. I was tempted to reach out to Haden Cooper but I remembered that his cousin Luca was expecting a kid that made his second in command pretty much out of commission.  I could hear Haden's antagonizing voice in my head saying, this isn't even Ghidorah's fight. Just as I thought of contacting our allies in Spain then I remembered their values.. they would mostly be in agreement with Haden.

  Then there was Mia.. the news seemed to be weighing down on her worst than everyone. I could practically see the wheels furiously spinning inside of her head everytime she whispered telling me she was fine. She  wasn't fine, not by a long shot.. and dad sat me down and advised that I prepare myself in case of the inevitable actually happening. That I should make my time with Mia as memorable as possible.

Make her happy

Dad was right she hadn't been genuinely happy since we left DyverCity. And here we were now in  Montalcino, Italy and I hadn't even taken her on a date.

From my dad's point of view I was a pretty shitty boyfriend.

But not for much longer. I was going to do so much more than make her happy and it had taken 5 whole days to figure it out. I had to leave Mia at the house several times to go to the shops with Paris, Ash and Savino all at once.. it was something I will never do again. But it was completely worth it. 

Everything was finally ready.

Pushing open the bathroom door I stepped into the steam filled space and quickly strode over to the shower. Immediately I froze, completely enchanted as I gazed through the foggy glass. Mia was perfect, every curl, every scar and curve of her incredible body was sculpted by a being even more powerful than God itself. I didn't want to lose her, I didn't want to lose the blissful happiness I feel when I'm just around her.

Slyly she glanced over her shoulder at me before looking away like she was bashful. 

I didn't mutter a word as I chuckled pulling my shirt over my head then tossing it to the floor. Immediately a sexy mischievous grin rose up her face as her eyes trailed down my exposed flesh before meeting my eyes again.