7

It took hours upon hours of convincing to my grandfather to not only let me enroll at Acadia but to at least let me try living on campus

It took hours upon hours of convincing to my grandfather to not only let me enroll at Acadia but to at least let me try living on campus. Milo loved it, Marco hated it but I really did not want to live with Marco and Corey alone. He agreed only if Corey lived on campus as well and kept tabs on me at all times.

_____________________________

Today I was going to the alumni fundraiser.

So was Corey.

He wasn't happy about it at all, he hated the idea and that night we had our very first fight as a couple. He was completely stressed out for having to keep our relationship secret from my grandpa.

Anger seemed to be his only emotion right through now.

The alumni fundraiser was a major event when it came to getting the wealthy parents and corporation owners to donate to the already overly generous funding. Acadia University didn't need any more money but donations helped pay for events such as this one. Such gained publicity and appealed to the students from wealthy and famous families. Especially the fraternity and sorority houses that were purchased out of the country for vacations or class trips. Though it wasn't said but the academic funding wasn't needed so the donations paid for the luxury additions.

I wasn't apart of any sorority

Played any sport

Or was exceptionally smart academically.

I was here purely here to be eye candy. To appeal to the ''young men" that were considering enrollment at Acadia. Some had scholarship offers, others came from a accomplished and or powerful families. Since I enrolled so late in the year it was strongly suggested that I volunteer to pretty much be as fake as humanly possible. While allowing rich pricks and jocks to eye fuck me as much as they wanted.

Not that I was complaining.. I hadn't even been bothered yet but then again I am currently distracted by something knee weakening delicious looking. In the terms of food everything was arranged along a long white buffet table, chef prepared and expertly arranged so perfectly it almost didn't look real. Walking along the table I took in the mouthwatering sight trying to ignore the voices of Rose and Serria at the back of my head. Eating at these events was considered ungraceful. But if I was going to be forced to be here I was definitely not going to starve. As I reached the end of the table a tall tiered tower held a rainbow of flavored cupcakes behind a glass display. Each one was uniquely different as if to represent every student. Leaning down I stared in awe at the sight picking out which ones I wanted specifically.

Coming to an abrupt pause my heart almost seemed to stop as I met a pair of eyes on the other side of the glass. The right one eye was a sky blue the other a rich chocolate brown.

" Dylan" I breathed louder than I actually intended.

His hair was shorter and it was no longer the bright lime green that I remembered but now a deep jet midnight black. Two little studs sat on his bottom lip as well as underneath. The silver hoop in his eyebrow still gleamed and I could see the black ink of his tattoo peeking out from underneath his collar. He was still undeniably handsome and I felt myself staring longer than I should.