89- Daddy's Home

Nick was back the very next day, it was sooner than any of us expected

                       Nick was back the very next day, it was sooner than any of us expected. I had to fight the urge not to cry as Kaleb left. I hated this, I hated Nick and with him coming back so soon, it wasn't the only problem. He came back angry, he was so furious that it scared me a little. He didn't greet me, he didn't kiss me he demanded dinner then sat at the dinning room table.

  I cooked and we ate in silence, Nick's silence always scared me more than when he yelled and broke things. It wasn't until I was putting the dishes in the dishwasher that he spoke again.

                               "Mia!" Nick's deep voice barked impatiently from the floor above. My stomach clenched and reluctantly I headed up the stairs and as I glanced at the double doors I dreaded what his next words would be. With their own will, my feet carried me to the double doors.

Our bedroom was beautiful, the walls were lined with a rich burgundy colored velvet. Fine lines of black and gold entwined within the fabric tastefully only drawing more attention to the grand bed in the center of the room. It was a California king size canopy bed. But this time no romantically sheer curtains hung from the four large post at each corner. Nothing hid the bed away and I almost wished that there was as my breath caught in chest at the sight of Nick's large defined body laying in the bed completely naked. Nick spent just as much time rebuilding his body as he did working and he looked almost completely the same as he did on our honeymoon. Except that we were a little older and the God's that gave men good looks were getting more generous as Nick aged.

The dark brown hair covering his pubic area and balls was cut low and the long thick rod between his legs stood tall. With a devious grin he made it jump up and down without lifting a finger.

" Close the door, lock it"

Fighting the urge to tell him to fuck off I looked away from him and silently closed the door before turning back his direction.

" Take off your clothes"

Staring back at him, my mind was flooded with guilt as I thought of Kaleb. I hesitated.. I didn't want to be in this room with him, I didn't want his skin on mine and it was the first day back under the same roof and he already wanted sex. Propping himself up on his elbows a dark look filled his eyes.

" Don't make me repeat myself"

" I don't want to.. not tonight Nick"

Nick chuckled bitterly before his grin abruptly fell. " I didn't ask what if you wanted to fuck. I told you to take off your clothes, now" he threatened sitting up all the way.

This wasn't like him, that alone frightened me.

Forcibly swallowing my pride and toning out all of my racing thoughts my fingers found the buttons of my jeans and began to unbutton each one. Grabbing the waist of my jeans I tugged them down over the curves of my widened hips, my ,thighs and behind. They stayed scrunched at my knees as my fingers hooked around the straps of my lace panties. A look of greed filled his eyes and he anxiously grabbed ahold of his dick as my skin became exposed. Avoiding his gaze I pulled my panties off with my jeans. Staring at the wall behind him I unbuttoned my sheer blouse, I let it fall to the floor before reaching behind my back and unhooked the dark bra. Then reluctantly I stripped the bra off of my shoulders and my breasts jiggled as I tossed the bra to the floor.