26

"Climbing out I awaited Mia and even half sleep she grabbed ahold my free hand

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Climbing out I awaited Mia and even half sleep she grabbed ahold my free hand. We lingered behind dad, starting up the steps. Soon as we reached the top, the door swung open and thunderous laugh erupted. The man smiled giddily like it was a family reunion.

" What are you waiting for?! Get in here!" He stepped back, pulling open the second door. Stepping inside the heavy doors closed behind us and locked automatically with an intimidating clanking sound. It would take a tank to get through those doors. Glancing around I took in the newest changes, the home was as explicit on the inside as it was on the outside. Almost immediately my gaze landed on the chiseled clear crystal statue of a man with a massive dick, shoving it down the throat of a beautiful woman with hair so long it was touching her round ass. It was incredibly detailed and though I didn't have a eye for art but if I was single I would have something like this.

Looking away from it I gazed down at Mia's as her eyes darted nervously around the home while chewing her plump bottom lip. She didn't say to anything, I knew exactly how she was feeling and as I put the heavy bags down, Mia's hand tightened around mine.

" Kaleb? This isn't -" her eyes darted nervously as she watched the men hastily embraced my dad before doing the same to Nick with a spine shattering slap on the back.

I nodded. " It is "

Suddenly I was yanked away from Mia, my hand snatched from hers and a bone in my spine pop as my ribcage was compressed in a uncomfortably tight hug. As I was released I stumbled back unable to scowl at the familiar face.

After all he was practically family.

Vito Lombardi

" Fucking finally!" A voice rang out from above just as Marco tried to reject Vito's hug. Looking at the top of spiraling stairs, I could barely make out the face but I knew the voice well enough that I didn't need to see his face.

With a wide smile Ash stepped in front of Nick first with his arms extended for a hug.

" Get the fuck out the way I have to take a piss" Nick barked brushing past Ash heading further into the home.

" Vaffanculo anche a te puttana!" " Fuck you too bitch!" Ash spat bitterly glaring at the back of Nick's head with a grin on his face. Pulling the headphones off of his head Ash extended his hand, with a loud slap our hands clasped and we into a quick embrace.

" It feels like forever since I seen you, how've you been?" Ash smiled excitedly smacking my arm.

" It's only been a year" I chuckled glancing over at Mia's uncomfortable expression. Gazing around the home, she almost looked like as if she was looking for a way out.

" That's too long" quickly Ash smirked looking over at Mia. " Way too long, hi Mia"

" Hi" she spoke quickly, trying to put on a fake smile but only making a face like she was congested.

(Unhinged) - Book 2 Of DyverCity जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें