22

                               Hell, I'm in fucking hell, huffing I pulled on the bodycon jumpsuit before pulling my hair up into a ponytail then dropped my arms frowning at my reflection. I looked fucking fabulous, I almost always did but that wasn't why I was upset. Apparently we weren't having dinner here and we weren't leaving for Brazil tonight either. Grandpa said we wouldn't leave for Brazil until he tied up a few loose ends and that was going to take at least a few more days. One of those ends that needed to be tied tonight and we were being bragged  to the "Russo estate " for some big dinner. My grandpa claimed he was good friends with Haden's grandma who was hosting the whole thing, everyone was going to be there. So not only was dickface Haden going to be there but shithead Kaleb and stupid ass Nick.

Nothing about it was I looking forward to
.

I knew exactly what this was, my grandpa didn't say it but after dating Nick and being introduced into the life of organization crime .. there was no such thing as an ordinary get together or dinner. It was a fucking meeting where they had food.

Period point blank.

" Yo Mia" Marco's voice came out muffled from the other side of my door as he loudly knocked against the wood. Grandpa owned three estates across the world, his main one was the one in Brazil, the other was here and the third he had yet to tell us where it was. I love my grandpa but that's one of the main things I disliked about him. The man had more connections than any politician on the planet and he seemed to know everything about everyone. But when it came to things about him or his empire he kept me and my brothers in the dark.

Like Josiah did.

Including why were the rooms in his homes practically sound proof. If I yelled back through the door to Marco, he wouldn't hear me. So I had to open it every time. Grabbing my bag I hitched it over my shoulder before striding through the room pulling the door open.

His thick eyebrows were furrowed together with his eyes wide wearing impatient expression. " You ready or what?"

Flicking the light off, I stepped out of my room pulling the door shut behind me. " Do you have to be a dick all the time?" I asked brushing past him then heading towards the stairs.

" I'm not being a dick, I'm fucking tired alright I don't want to do this shit either" Marco spat as he fell in line alongside of me.

" You don't want to see your best friend?" I taunted playfully as we skipped down the steps and made our way to the front door.

" Nick is my boy but we're not best friends anymore that ship sailed long ago"

Before I could say anything he shook his head with a sternness that my mouth clamped shut and I looked away from him. Climbing into the backseat I slid in next to Milo on the middle space while Marco climbed in behind me and closed the door behind him.