79

    As time passes the days begin to blur together so much that I have to ask Dylan just to see his calendar. As of today it's been two full weeks and the tension in the Bravata home only seems to be getting worse. Except for when it comes to Dylan and I, I have stopped fighting him. To get him to let his guard down and to give me what I want, I've been sweet to him. Giving him massages when the stress seems to be too much for him and we've kissed a few times. But that's all and conveniently I've now been allowed to roam the Bravata home unsupervised, naturally I'm still not allowed outside alone but I almost don't need to.

I can see outdoors.

The heaviest armed guards are gathered at the front, and a few stay on a constant rotation along the sides of the home. There's only a 94 second gap in between rotations  and the only place I can hide out in once I'm outside is a tool shed about 10 yards away. I couldn't be sure if it was locked or not.

But I needed to try and soon because even though Dylan didn't say it, I could tell he was getting impatient. Every kiss he gripped my body a little harder, drove his tongue deeper.

My time was running out.

With a deep breath I calmed my nerves as the hot water cascaded down my body rinsing the sweat from my skin. Everyday I tried to find myself in the gym, I was in shape but for what I was planning I needed to be able to run, fast without being caught. Turning the water off, I pulled a towel from the rack and wrapped it around my body as I stepped out of the shower. Heading back into the bedroom my pace slowed as I looked around the room and something was off. The bedroom door was open.

"Dylan?" I hugged the towel tighter around my body as I hurried to one of the dressers. I paused as I noticed the single yellow rose sitting inside of a glass cup and a folded piece of white paper underneath it.

Grabbing the paper I quickly unfolded it and recognized Dylan's chicken scratch hand writing.

Mia,

There is something that needs my attention and unfortunately it looks like it'll take all day. I'll be back by tonight, if you need anything my brother Viktor will get it for you.. Do not go outside.

Love you, Dylan

Putting the paper down i anxiously looked over at the rifle still leaning against the frame of the bed on his side. With a deep breath I tried to calm my anxious nerves.

"You're alone, and definitely out gunned in a place you're unfamiliar with" shaking my hands I released the deep breath and as my eyes opened I met the gaze of Viktor in the mirror' reflection. Immediately I gripped the towel tighter around my body.

Viktor smirked.

" Calm down Mia, I won't hurt you" he put his hand to his chest as he walked casually walked over. " I swear, I just want to talk"