15

__________________________________

Huffing I frustratedly tugged the hem of my dress further down my thighs. In between letting go of Dylan and giving myself to Kaleb. It slipped my mind that I still needed to do laundry. Not only were my options limited but it was over a hundred degrees today so I was forced to settle for one of my party dresses.

I just forgot how tight it was.

But sitting with the boys quickly grew tiresome between the blatant stares and judgemental glances my ears were practically on fire from the rumors that were forming around my name. I could feel it in the air and instead of staying and enduring my torment I opted in standing in line to buy something from one of the several concession stands.

I almost immediately regretted it, as I stood in line many girls casted dirty looks my way while the guys greedily eyed my body whistling and hooting. It was as if I was right back in high school all over again. As time progressed I debated more and more on going back to my dorm and pulling on a pair of dirty sweatpants. Suddenly a heat blocked off the subtle breeze and a distinctive scent drifted from behind me, I knew exactly who it was.

" Is that supposed to be more competition for me?" Nick's voice came out low and heavy with arrogance as he leaned in close from behind me.

" They are friends of mine"

" What kind of friends?"

Rolling my eyes I turned around looking at him, a baseball cap shadowed his face only causing his silver eyes to stand out even more. He wore a thin tank top, intentionally showing off the black stars darting around the side of his neck then over one of his broad shoulders. Even standing here talking to me girls were still eye fucking him as they walked by. Taking in the sight of his strong arms, long legs, the glittering chain, the watch. And the fact that Nick didn't bother putting on underwear today so he was also sporting his dick print.

At least their stares were justified, he looked good.

" Actual friends"

" You know what I want to know, are you fucking those dudes or not?"