58

A groan rumbled at the back of my throat as Dawn pushed me deeper inside of her mouth, the walls of her esophagus constricted around me sending an amazing pleasure through my whole body

   A groan rumbled at the back of my throat as Dawn pushed me deeper inside of her mouth, the walls of her esophagus constricted around me sending an amazing pleasure through my whole body. Her saliva covered my sack as she pulled it out she grabbed ahold of my dick with both hands. Squeezing tight she slid her hands up and down and the pleasure grew more intense sending a tingle down to my feet then back up to the pit of my stomach. My eyes fell low and my left leg began to involuntarily twitch as I neared eruption.

" Put it back in your mouth"

As her lips met her the tip I groaned as she met my gaze before her soft lips caressed the tip then the hot wetness pulled over the shaft. With my hand on the back of her head I forced her down harder and soon she began to gag. She pushed against me but as her throat constricted. The pleasure was too great as I grew closer and closer I thrusted inside of her mouth, ignoring her annoying pleading muffles. I kept going, I needed this, I needed the release and as my eyes closed I saw her face, those green gold eyes staring back at me. My mind filled with euphoria and my fingers tangled in her hair as I grunted. The anger and impatience leaked out just like a broken faucet filling Dawn's mouth and she struggled to breathe as she began to swallow it. Letting go of her I released a deep breath, relaxing against her mattress.

" You fucking asshole!" Dawn barked, her voice was hoarse as she began to shiver involuntarily.

I smirked at her expression. I didn't respect Dawn but what she had between her legs was good and her oral skills were even better. Even now with her beautiful dark, spanish eyes glaring at me, there was no emotion. I didn't care how she felt because I was using her just like she was using me.

She scoffed bitterly. " I can't believe you're really smiling right now!"

" I can't believe you're really trying to get an ounce of sympathy from me when you have my cum trailing down the side of your mouth"

Immediately she wiped around her mouth and my phone began to ring. Glancing over at it on the nightstand a frown came over my face as I read the name Nick. Instinctively I felt myself begin to reach for it but I stopped.  Watching Nick carry Mia out of Jake's party filled me with a numbing rage and as of right now I don't care if Nick is in trouble. I don't care if he's bleeding out, dying in some dank alley. They looked just like they used to when we were in highschool and I would be lying to say it didn't bother me to my core. It more than bothered me, it fuckin hurt and even hours later I couldn't justify why it did. Mia and I weren't together anymore, we hadn't even said a single word to one another in a month. But I could tell by the way Mia held onto Nick that they were more than likely going to be wrapped around each other and Nick was calling to brag about how he finally got his girl back.

With a huff I watched Dawn's tight ass in the bright red thong as she strutted into the hallway to head to her bathroom. Dawn finally got her own apartment away from campus and it was a good thing too. Angelica taught me to not be so eager to trust another female. Though I didn't trust Dawn, and she knew I didn't.  If she knew I was letting women I was fuckin live with me she would have insisted that I did that same for her. That wasn't happening and like a chain reaction it would have caused me to turn to one of the only woman I considered to be a friend. Before things escalated sexually. Monica Lewis still lived on campus and not running into her was proving to be a good thing especially since Ellis was trying his damness to get her attention. Even sent her two dozen white roses to her dorm but she didn't even text his number he left on the note that was attached. I already told him that I doubted that she even remembered him. Monica wasn't a gold digger and his attempts were too mediocre to get a girl like her.