52

" Ugh, Nick come on!" Marco yelled as he looked at himself in the mirror for the fourth time.

" Fuck off! I'm taking a shit!"

Ellis snickered as he wrapped a bandage around my hand.

" Yeah we all needed to know that" I sighed unable to fight the smile on my face.

" I heard that shit! Shut the fuck up Kaleb!" Nick spat barked before letting out a painful groan.

" You know I told his stupid ass not to eat those eggs, they came out of a bag but nah his fat ass eats them and now look at him" Marco scolded gesturing towards the bathroom door.

Dropping his head Ellis let out a laugh so loud he dropped the bandages and fell off the bed. Exchanging glances Marco and I both began to laugh.

" Fuck all you bitches! Get the fuck out of my room!"

Slowly recovering Ellis sat up wiping at his eyes then sat back on the bed. Just as he started to talk my phone started to ring. Swiftly I pulled it out, glanced at Jake's name before answering it and putting it on speaking.

"You're on speaker, everyone except for Dom is here" I announced

" Is Michael there?" He spat irritably.

Ever since Jake's Chevelle combusted he insisted that it was Michael. Even upon confronting him about it Michael didn't deny it but he didn't own up to it either. Regardless of the matter Jake didn't just want an apology, he wanted Michael to pay for a whole new Chevelle with just as many customizations as he had. I knew Michael came from some money but not enough for what Eli spent on Jake's car. It costed at least a hundred thousand if not more.

" Obviously not"

" Ugh fuck"

" Just let it go Jake, you're never getting that money" Marco chimed in as he pulled the belt from his jeans and began to put another one in.

" No, fuck that! And you should be pissed too Kaleb. I know your Maserati wasn't cheap"

" Losing the money hurt but I wasn't as attached as you are"

"You're not attached to anything except Mia"

My irritation immediately began to grow as Ellis stared back at me curiously.

"Are you really doing this now?"

" I really have to meet this Mia" he mused as he began to grin.

" Oh yeah, I forgot you haven't had a chance to meet my sister yet" Marco added in with a deep sigh

" Marco's sister?" Ellis rubbed his chin. " The plot thickens"

" Don't go falling in her Ellis, you'll end up looking just like Kaleb, soulless."-