76- Three Days

Day 1

Day 1

" You can't believe this is fucking okay, can you Dylan?" I asked as my arms crossed over my chest.

With a sigh Dylan shrugged and leaned against the dresser. " No I don't think it's okay, I know it's fucked up but it was the only way for everyone to get what they wanted without anyone having to die or end up in the hospital"

With scoff I licked at my dry lips as my gaze fell to the fading bruises on my arms.

"What everyone wanted?" Looking back at him I felt the rage crawling away inside of me but I didn't yell. I didn't move because I just didn't have the energy anymore I was so tired. My life has been nothing short of a constant battle and even with the thought of being a step mother and getting married so young. It meant I got to keep Kaleb.. he was my happiness, my peace and my protection all wrapped in one.

Now even that was snatched away from me.

My fists balled as the thoughts continued to flood my mind.

"You think I want to be here?"

"No, Mia I know you don't want to but it's not like you were giving me a lot of options" he sighed, dropping his hands to his sides. Keeping my eyes on his face I kept myself from becoming too distracted as he slowly made his way over to me. As the heat radiated from his body I slid away from him and a familiar look of disappointment flooded in his eyes before he looked away.

" I want to go home"

" You can't go home"

" Dylan-"

"No!" He barked impatiently, a familiar spark of anger flashed in his eyes but as they met mine he began to frown.

My hands curled into fists.

"Fuck this, you are not keeping me here"  climbing out of the bed I ran to the door within a foot away from the the door I slid along the stone floor. My hand wrapped around the gilded knob, turning it I pulled at  the heavy door and hesitantly began to open. Before a loud slam caused me to flinch and the door slammed back into place as the knob snatched from my gasp. As anger clouded my judgement I refused to look back at Dylan as he stood close behind me holding the door shut.

" I can't let you leave Mia"

"Dylan"- I snapped but as I turned to glared back at him I stopped short as the gratification of the situation I was in hit like a tidal wave. August struck up some kind of deal with Dylan to get rid of me and now. I was surely far from home.. I had no idea where exactly I was but I was here with Dylan and who knows who else... Dylan Bravata was the perfect boyfriend until I discovered who he really was. Sweet, caring, protective up until we broke up and now I had no idea how he actually felt about me. But the fact that he didn't try to hide his aggressive side with me and that scared me a little.