94

The lower office was mine, it was sound proof, with a minimalist design. A large wooden desk, dual monitor computer, leather seats and a small table. Parker hadn't sat in the seat for ten seconds before I opened my mouth.

"I'm not doing business with you"

Utterly bewildered Parker shook his head and sat up a little straighter.

" Why?"

Impatiently I scoffed. " Cause mother fucker you are stupid, and stupid mother fuckers don't know how to not get caught"

With his eyes wide Parker sat up a little straighter.

" What but I-"

" You know what kind of business I run don't you Parker?

"Yeah it's a sex hou-"

"Brothel, bordello, whatever you want to call it. We offer a service, selling pussy, ass, dick and head from some who are willing and some who are not. I don't deal"

Wiping his hands against his jeans Parker licked his lips with an incredulous chuckle.

" But you're part of Ghidorah, Ghidorah deals. I don't-"

" We don't " Damon interjected

Shaking his head in confusion Parker dropped his gaze before staring back at me.

" Your workers partake, all of them. So how-"

"We provide it to keep them compliant but we don't distribute" I corrected

" No one can walk in here and buy an ounce, a gram or a kilo  from me. I don't deal and I'm not going to start. We're not stupid here the only time The castle ever came close to being raided was when I left my immature younger brother in charge. A cop walked through those doors and saw nothing but a hotel.. " pausing to let it sink in I couldn't help but smirk as Parkers face flooded with confusion.

"Now I get how it may seem that I'm into that since I'm involved in a bit of everything. The Tasi's mechanic shop, The Velvet hotel .." I shrugged. " This club"

"And the Haven shoe warehouse in the heart of the Westside, all that and we bring in millions a month. You think I need to deal?" 

Damon let out a chuckle and rubbed his chin as Parker's jaw clenched.

"Kaleb's got more money than he knows what to do with" Damon taunted.

A wide smile came over my face as I caught his gaze " Give Mia access to my accounts I'm sure she'll find something to do with it"

" Shiitt, show me a woman that couldn't" Damon laughed a little louder.

" I don't need your business proposition. If you're that desperate to deal go talk to Nick." Waving Parker off I stood from my seat, patiently waiting for him to do the same. But his face was red and if I didn't know better I would have thought that he was on brink of tears.