16

" Go get a cup" I scolded as Bradon's ice cream began to lean, melting and dripping over his hand.

" I'm not getting back in that long ass line " he barked furrowing his eyebrows at me before furiously licking the back of his hand.

" Good?" I asked unable to mask the sarcastic tone in my voice.

Licking his lips, he paused before grinning sinisterly. " I mean, I'd rather drip it all over you and lick it off. I'm sure your skin tastes better than mine"

Giggling I looked up at him as we made our way back to where my brothers were sitting. " And what does Bradon Simmons taste like?"

" Dirt"

" Ew go wash your hands" I laughed

" Too late for that" he smiled cheekily. " But to add to your question I've been told that I taste like a combination of salty and sweet"

" What part of you could taste like that?" I asked hesitantly

" My-"

" Nevermind! nevermind I got it" I spat
quickening my pace.

" Mia!" Bradon yelled out theatrically in the mist of his laughter.

As I grew near my brothers I noticed that Marco was unsurprisingly gone but my smile grew at the sight of Brianna Larson in the mist of our group. Her once all silver hair was now black to silver ombre and even though her and Michael weren't together anymore our friendship managed to stay intact. Except when her and Michael were around each other, their break up was bad and they were still at each other's throat.

All the time.

Forcing me to take sides.

I don't mind it too much, consistent bullshit and drama has now became the norm in my life.

" You are such a fucking liar" Brianna spat loudly with a bitter chuckle.

" Because I don't have proof that makes me a liar? Wow" Michael scoffed

Bradon's hand brushed against my elbow as if to stop me but my feet already came to a halt. Still sitting on the blanket were Ezekiel, looked completely uninterested while Milo who looked like a little boy watching his parents argue. As his eyes locked with mine Milo's eyes widened and he shook his head, silently warning me not to come over there.

" Yes, Michael I need proof, you lie about everything" Brianna spat bitterly

As Michael ran a hand through his faded dark blue hair, his shoulders sagged tiredly and his eyes suddenly met mine before darting towards Bradon.

" Mia help me out here, tell-"

"-hell no" Bradon injected hastily grabbing a unfolded blanket off the ground.