83

"So what's the plan for today?" Marco's voice was low, groggy and he let out a loud yawn before I could answer

    "So what's the plan for today?" Marco's voice was low, groggy and he let out a loud yawn before I could answer. Chuckling to myself I shook my head as I sprinkled the dough with the sugar and cinnamon mixture. Living with Nick had a few major bad sides, besides the fact that I never got to see Kaleb, but I also rarely ever got to see my family. The after effects of what happened with the Bravatas was like a double edged sword. On the outside looking in Nick and I were the embodiment of a power couple but we weren't quite like Beyonce and Jay-Z.

We were more like Bonnie and Clyde 2.0, Harley Quinn and Jack Nappen. Mr and Mrs Smith all combined together. Sick, beautiful and constantly wanting to kill one another..
Well that last one is one sided.

With Nick being a cheating, lying, selfish, self centered, arrogant soulless moron, I want to shove him down the long flight of stairs and cross my fingers that his neck snaps and he dies at least once a day.. But not only does Nick have a thick ass neck but he's fucked up enough to grab ahold of me and pull me down with him...

And we both die..

Strangely enough the part of that idea that I hated was of the chance of hurting my baby.

Right now  I couldn't help but laugh at Marco's exhaustion. Only a few months after Nick and I moved into our new home he and Marco stole an armored truck and killed the guards. No one seemed to care about the men that gave their lives to protect a truck full of money.

They were quickly forgotten, and police were only concerned about the money and were still looking for the truck that was long gone. After giving Tony his cut, Marco and Nick split it in half. Walking away with a easy million each as  Nick would call it. He never told me what he intended to do with his money except that he was planning something special. Whereas Marco bought Sasha a baby safe SUV and a four bedroom loft for his family. Throughout Sasha's pregnancy she refused a ultrasound but as her belly grew extraordinarily large I was sure she wasn't having just one. Nick let me splurge on gifts, and embarrassing Sasha's family by easily dropping 8 thousand dollars in gifts at her baby shower. For the first time since we met she actually seemed to like me for the moment.

Only a few weeks ago she gave birth and surprised every one by bringing a set of triplets into the world.

Two girls and a boy.

Isabella, Illiana and Imani.

So receiving a lot duplicate gifts at her baby shower proved to be a very good thing.

And Marco.. he loved his girlfriend but juggling his home life and his work with Nick. He was struggling just to stay awake.

"Nick doesn't want a party" I stated as I carefully spread the strawberry mixture over the dough.

"What? Are you just saying that because you don't want to set it up?" Marco spat defensively.

With a sigh my eyes rolled as I began to carefully roll the dough into a log shape.