62- Happy Birthday_ Part One

Days turned into weeks and every other day I found myself spending time with Reese

                 Days turned into weeks and every other day I found myself spending time with Reese.  He didn't hide who he was with me and as refreshing as it was.. it scared me a little. Bricks of cocaine and thick stacks of money tucked inside of duffle bags were continuously leaving and entering his hands as he drove around the city. Reese was a dope boy like Rodney but on an entirely different level. He didn't explain anything to anyone though he wasn't on the level of Nick and Kaleb. But it was a different story out south and in the hood, Reese was at the center of it all. He was like a king.

Things were escalating too intensely too fast and as I was planning to apply the brakes a gift came to my house on the day before my birthday. It was a large gift box wrapped in yellow wrapping paper and inside was a beautiful strapless white jumpsuit that shimmered tastefully. It looked like a size too small but I was sure Reese did it intentionally. It came with thigh high black Louis Vuitton boots and an immaculate white fox fur coat. There was a note attached.

Wear this and be ready by 7 o'clock pm tonight, I'll be picking you up. Happy birthday beautiful. - Reese

So much for applying the brakes.

Sighing I fiddled with the note in my hands as I gazed at the sunlight streaming in through my sheer curtains. The day was finally here.

20 years old

The smooth baritone of my dad's voice echoed from the floor below as he sang loud to an old Boys to Men song.. The alluring smell of bacon drifted from the floor below and just as I climbed out of bed I grabbed my phone to text Reese.

Me- Good morning, thank you for the outfit, it's beautiful

Me,- but it's pretty presumptuous to think I'm free tonight. It is my birthday today

Reese- I don't know if you're free but I'm sure you'll find time in your schedule for me

..

Chuckling at his confidence I shook my head and as I started to reply my phone vibrated in my hands.

Ambii- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND!! I LOVE YOU, ENJOY THE HELL OUT OF YOUR DAY.

DumbassDaniel- Happy Birthday Mia I hope whoever the lucky guy is the you fuck today gives you the best orgasm of your life

Ryu- Happy Birthday Mia, may every year of your life be better than the last

Scotty- geez Ryu could you be more generic?

Ryu- yes

Me- I love you guys, thank you

DumbassDaniel- the lucky guy is going to be Corey right? I need to know so I can tell him to stretch

Ambii- No, you idiot