85

What kind of queen doesn't bow down to her king?

The kind that won't allow herself to be broken. - Mia Langley

_________________________

" So I guess you two are fighting again" Tommy asked coyly leaning towards me as he watched Nick walk alone towards the majesty of a yacht

" So I guess you two are fighting again" Tommy asked coyly leaning towards me as he watched Nick walk alone towards the majesty of a yacht. It was huge, covered in a custom black paint, illuminated by warm lighting with silver and red balloons for decorations. Dom didn't spare any expense for his friend. Regardless of the occasion Nick didn't bother to pretend that we were okay. Since we've been married Nick didn't bother swallowing his pride or apologizing to me in an attempt to save face. The dress I wore wasn't made of the thousand fabric Roberta wanted to sell me, it wasn't anything special just a strapless cream colored dress, it fell in alluring waves before tightening around my thighs. It was tasteful and sexy, allowing me to show off my legs while hiding my baby bump. I didn't want anyone to mention my pregnancy, if I was pregnant by anyone else Kaleb, Corey, Dylan, Bradon, Jamison, Tommy or even Connie I wouldn't care. But carrying Nicholas's baby I felt ashamed of myself..

Nick's personality made him the bottom of the barrel kind of man.. and I was his wife.

And it wasn't improving regardless of his words, I was sure he felt that with the baby on the way, there was no way I would leave him now.

He was wrong but I didn't bother to say this.

Throwing Tommy a look he chuckled softly as he pulled a cigarette from the pocket on the front of his short sleeve Italian silk shirt. It was an exceptionally warm summer night. The sight was something that only a high class socialite could have thought up. Everyone dressed in a dressy causal fashion but made no effort to tone down the prada, Gucci and custom pieces made by unknown designers. To a stranger, they would have watched with envisious eyes, but I noticed the cautious glances, the nonchalant survey of the area.

Everyone here had some form of target on their back and had stupidly gathered in one area.

Everyone that received an invite was here. Even Marco, and Milo. The difference between the two could be seen from my distance. Marco's hair was still short and a large amount of gel kept his natural curls close to his head and tight. He wore a signature black and beige Fendi shirt that matched the sneakers on his feet. His ears twinkled along with a gold chain shimmering with black diamonds around his neck. Marco was flashy but rugged with a resting expression that told anyone that didn't know him to walk away. Milo almost looked out of place with his tropical print button down shirt. Only half the buttons were done and his skin could be seen underneath with every subtle movement. The baggy white skinny jeans allowed the waist band of his Gucci underwear to show but hid the rest. A Rolex glittered around his wrist while the small diamonds in his ears were barely noticeable. Milo had been growing his hair back out and it was almost long enough to go back into a decent ponytail. But Milo wore his hair down, his texture mimicked mine but his was fuller and looked like a lion's mane of dark curls. He was the more cunning one between the two, Milo got you to let your guard down.