19

                                   " So are you going to tell Marco about Corey showing up on campus?" Michael asked in low tone as he exited off of the highway near my house.

A quick anger flooded through me as  I stared at the side of Michael's face.

" Don't look at me like that" Michael's dark eyes darted nervously over at me.

" Do you want Corey to die?"

" Mia-"

" No Michael!" I leaned forward. " Yes or no"

" Of course I don't"

" Then why would you ask me that? If I tell Marco or Milo, what do you think is going to happen?"

Huffing Michael stayed silent, staring out of the windshield.

" He's dangerous Mia"

" Uh hello, earth to Michael Antonio Danza, where the hell have you been? Everyone in my fucking life is dangerous" I spat sarcastically before looking out of the passenger window.

" I'm not telling Marco because he will tell Nick and Nick will do everything in his power to kill Corey.. I'm not telling anyone.. and neither are you"

Scoffing Michael glaring over at me. " Excuse me"

" Corey is our friend Michael"  I scolded. " Regardless of what he's done, he's good inside "

" He tried to kill you"

" He made a mistake"

" One hell of a mistake" Micheal shook his head.

" Michael-" my words came to a halt as Michael's expression suddenly changed. As I followed his line of sight my stomach clenched tightly. Two big body SUV's sat side by side parked in the driveway while a row of sedan and off road vehicles were parked in the street in front of my home. If I didn't know better I would have guessed these were feds but that was the problem they weren't. With the familiar yellow, blue and green flag attached to roof of the one of SUV's, I knew exactly who it was.

" What the hell" my eyebrows furrowed together. Not even giving Michael a chance to come to a complete stop I unbuckled my seatbelt, unlocked the door and jumped out. As I ran to the front door I quickly dug out my keys and wasted no time unlocking the front door and pushed it open. As I stumbled over my feet, my eyes snapped shut as my fingers curled around the railing leading up the stairs. Quickly releasing the breath my eyes shot open and I zeroed in on the rifle pointed at the center of my face.

" Puta merda, Mia" don't run in here like that" Andre sighed frustratedly lowering the gun.

" You need to relax" Matteo deep voice came out in a low tone as he expertly cut off slices of his apple with a large machete.